Friday, June 4, 2010

This week

I had the week off from work - what a luxurious thing - to be off and not trying to recuperate from surgery! I have such good friends at work who pick up my job and get it done while I am gone - I can't thank them enough. Anyone who has been following my blog knows that I have been counting down until retirement - well - I'm under 500 days!!!!!!!!!

We started out our camping year on a great note - camping with friends at the Rifle River State Recreation Area - we had one really great day weather-wise and the others were okay. Pat is camping with his brothers this weekend so I've been shopping the estate sales and going to buy fabulous beads at Joanne's - they were all on sale so I bought lots.

Jan and I are excited about the Jazz on Jefferson on Wednesday evening - Her purses are so fabulous you will want to see them - we will be set up in the Team One Credit Union parking lot - hope you will stop by and see us.

No comments: