Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long Weekend

The weekend in Frankenmuth was so hot - and really no one had purchases in their hands - I am really only going to do Fall and Winter shows. My plates are great gifts for Christmas and I'm going to stick with that for now. I certainly made enough to pay for everything but I am sure I could have spent the weekend with my family visiting from Tulsa and had more fun! Thank goodness for Patrick - what a good sport - he sat with me all weekend long!

I had my cousin over for dinner last night and we wrapped spoons and knives to match dishes she had. That was a lot of fun and very nice to visit with her.

I'm supposed to be getting out the class reunion flyers tonight - but I decided to wait until tomorrow! I never knew what a procrastinator I am! Going to work at 4 am yesterday really exhausted me - I had to work at a very fast pace trying to make up for Friday when the computers went down at work - I did make my deadlines but I am still paying the price - when I came home this afternoon I took a nap and I am sure I'll still sleep well tonight.

I talked to Sheala for a bit today - she had a WONDERFUL time in Boston. She made so many friends and really didn't want to come home. I am so happy she had a great time. Now they are visiting their cousins in New Jersey - what a fun way to begin the summer.

No comments: