Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hearts!








I watched Pioneer Woman on Food Network yesterday and I had stewing beef defrosting on the counter. She made Stew with Paprika and Beer - it looked good so I made it, too. The only thing I would change is that I added roasted squash that I had in the freezer. When I roasted it I drizzled it with olive oil so it made the stew a little oily. If I would have stayed with the recipe it would have been perfect.

At 4:00 I decided we would invite our friends over. I found a Snicker Doodle Bar recipe - I made it and baked it by 4:35! That I would make again, for sure! Both recipes are in my Pinterest Boards in Tried in True Board.

Bill and Amy came over and we had dinner and then played a couple of games of Hearts. We had a great time. We haven't played cards in ages.

No comments: