Saturday, February 9, 2008

This and That

Yum - Pasongs - on Michigan Ave just down from the Saginaw Court House - only open Tuesday - Friday until 6 pm (7 pm in the summer) has great food. Eat in or Take out - we'll go back again for sure!

We went to Antique Warehouse to check on my case - picked up a small check - then went to two Goodwills and Salvation Army. Only found a couple of plates and a bowl and one spoon and fork. I have to say I've never seen such bare shelves at Goodwill. They have had ads lately showing a picture of those yellow planet aid boxes with a red X on it to show it isn't Goodwill that you are donating to - Pat has made several trips this past couple of weeks from the basement to Goodwill - when we walked in he told me not to bring home anything that we donated! There is an estate sale today - maybe we'll stop by there to see what there is - of course if we see anything we can't buy until tomorrow when it will be half off.

OOOOHHHH - Ells Bells - Joanna called with a great idea for a shower gift for the twinolas from Carolina Moon and Joanna and Sheala and ME - can't wait - what fun we will have next weekend. 28 weeks - great milestone is right - just keep on keeping on - can't wait to see you!

3 comments:

Jane said...

Who's having twinolas?

mesc said...

Pat's niece - Mary's daughter Ellie

Heather said...

28 weeks...major milestone! Yay!!!Just saying it brings back memories - and now my babies are almost one! Time flies! I still have to make a list for you of all my twin stuff that I'm ready to get rid of....