Monday, July 3, 2017

2 Smart Points Potato Salad

When I saw homemade potato salad was 6 points for a half a cup I almost cried. I love potato salad! I started writing out a recipe and knew I could improve it. I knew I would use my new favorite dressing - 0 points. But... it is quite sweet. I needed something to cut through it.  I thought about vinegar or lemon but didn't want those tastes.


Greek Yogurt!

I figured the more free vegetables I put in the salad the more I could eat.

5 Potatoes
3 hard boiled eggs
1 cup celery
1/2 cup onion
1 1/2 cups cucumber 
1/2 cup green pepper

Cut up everything.
Salt, Pepper, Mrs. Dash, Dill over all.

Mix 1 container Greek yogurt and 1/2 cup dressing. Sprinkle in dill. Mix into salad.

It made 8 cups. 2 Freestyle Smart Pts. Per cup. Yum!
Pat loved it too!




No comments: