Thursday, August 9, 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

Well the grass is growing! We have had rain all afternoon. It is coming down now really hard. I am sure the crops needed it. I know our tree did.

I finally looked up on the Internet and found a picture that looked just like our tree. Little leaves. I was worried about it. The website said it was from frostbite - just like we thought. It may take 2 years for it to straighten out. If Michigan weather would cooperate next spring it would be appreciated!

We had the family over for Joanna's birthday yesterday. We found a great technique for cooking ribs. Dry rub and sauce in the slow cooker for 8 hours then 5 minutes on each side on the grill smothered with sauce. They were DELICIOUS. I got the recipe on Pinterest - it is in my Tried and True section.

No comments: