Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

First to my Dad - a quote from one of my favorite Touched by an Angel (Monica talking to a little boy whose father has died) "You didn't have him long but you had him long enough." Even though I was 12 when he died I have had a lifetime of memories and I always thought about him watching me from heaven and tried to do the right thing. He was the best.

Next - to my Mom. She had to be both Mom and Dad. She did a great job. I so appreciate all she did for us.

Then to my husband and one true love. He is the most wonderful Father. Dependable, loving, kind and generous.

And finally to my two favorite Sons-in-law. Both of you are very good Fathers. Your children and grandchildren love you. Your love is important and life-giving. We are blessed to have you both in our family.

Happy Father's Day!

No comments: