Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Whiners

Yeah - you know who you are - "I'm hungry" "This is hard" "I don't have enough to eat" Well - if some of you wouldn't drink your points you would be having enough to eat!!!!! Actually, I think ww is going well for most of us. It's just a couple of those friends of mine that need a kick in the buttola.

This got me through the last ww - Pat loves it too - so I try to have it on hand all the time in the freezer.

Graham Cracker light crust
12 oz cool whip
1/2 cup peanut butter
FF chocolate syrup

Mix half the cool whip with the peanut butter - put in crust, top with rest of cool whip and drizzle (just a little bit) of syrup over it - freeze. Cut into 8 pieces. 4 points each. YUMMY snack each night. I look forward to it.

Graciela asked for Strawberry Pie recipe - here it is:

1 graham cracker pie crust
1 6 0z pkg. low-cal strawberry Jello
6 c. fresh strawberries
1 c. diet strawberry soda
1 tsp. cornstarch

Mix soda, Jello and cornstarch in saucepan and heat until it begins to boil. Remove from heat and chill until slightly thick. Mix strawberries into chilled Jello mixture. Pour into pie crust. Top with low-cal topping (Cool Whip). Makes 6 servings. I don't have the points figured out and I gotta tell you - I'm upstairs and my points finder is downstairs and well - that's probably why I'm in ww!!! Someone help me with this one!!!!

Vegetable Soup

This weekend I made vegetable soup. I put in zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, onions, kale, 2 cans of tomatoes and cabbage. 2 low sodium boxes of vegetable broth. Lots of Mrs. Dash, oregano, pepper, and maybe a little too much Cajun seasoning (my nose runs when I eat the soup).

For dinner I add some of my frozen shredded chicken for 2 points but for lunch I eat it for 0 points without the chicken.

Okay - that's it for tonight - ME

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey-no fair talking bad about me on your blog!!! Yes, I know who I am...Even though I complained the whole way, I lost 4.4 pounds (yay!). Thanks for your support. I need someone to smack me every once in a while:)