Thursday, January 8, 2009

Earthy Possessions Closes in Grand Haven

We were so sad to hear that the consignment shop that had my wrapped silverware for sale is closing in Grand Haven. We went Saturday to pick up our pieces that hadn't sold. Leah and Hank made that store so fabulous. I told them they couldn't just stop using their talent they had to find a way to continue somehow - even if they designed store windows or something.

I have never seen a space so beautifully utilized - even better than Jacobsons which was always my favorite store to walk through in awe of the artistic way everything was displayed. This consignment shop was elegant and warm and smelled of flavored coffee.

I know they will do something when the economy gets better - I hope I'm one of the first they call so I can have them sell my serving pieces. Good Luck friends.

No comments: