Monday, June 26, 2017

Family

Kelly and Bill's wedding reception was so much fun. The Temple Theater was a great venue. The room was beautifully decorated. The bride was beautiful. The groom handsome. Everyone was smiling.















Jane, Theresa and Mary stayed here. It was so nice having them here. The five of us went to see Wonder Woman. They loved it and it was even better the second time.

I love my family. Even Karina who passed on some bronchial crud to me. Half way through the evening on Friday she told me she had been to redi-med for food poisoning. Then told me her throat hurt. Ummmm..... throats don't hurt from food poisoning. She lost her voice on Saturday. On Sunday evening my throat started to hurt. Congested today.

Small price to pay for getting to see everyone.

No comments: