Saturday, March 3, 2012

All Tests Done!

Pat and I have our physicals coming up - today we had the blood tests. Two weeks ago I had my colonoscopy (Pat had his a few months ago). My mammography already came back okay. So we are set for another year!

The wind was howling last night. It sounded like a scary movie. I loved it. This was the kind of storm I don't like in the trailer - high winds. We had a tornado once when we were camping in a tent at School Section Lake. Spending the night in the bathroom with the rest of the campers wasn't what I had in mind that weekend. But I do love a good thunder and lightening storm in the trailer. I'm getting ready for camping - collecting recipes. I found some good ones on Pinterest.

I was thinking of us going to Mackinac Island for the lilac festival. Do you think the flowers are all going to be early this year? Our daffodils have been coming up for a couple of weeks already. I wonder if there is a place on the internet to find out when peak blooms will be.

I may be going back to work for a bit!!!!! I know, I know, I said I wasn't going to - but the new Deputy Chief asked me to come in and train him and a couple others. We'll see if City Hall agrees.

Have a nice Saturday everyone.

1 comment:

Cindyshea said...

Never say never dear sister.
Jim