Thursday, February 2, 2012

Quick Trip to Lansing

We decided to go to Roma's yesterday for pizza crusts. I know, I know, it is crazy to drive to Lansing for pizza crusts. But, they are the best. Light and airy, just pull them out of the freezer and Javier and Ayva love to put different toppings on them. Everyone loves them.

We stopped at a few thrift stores and I found some dishes and a whole bag of seafood forks! I can't wait to wrap them in beads.

Before we left I dropped off the auction item for the Mid-Michigan Children's Museum Arts from the Heart. This is the 5th annual event and I have donated something every year - I look all year long for a cake plate and this year I found a beautiful Mikasa one. Click on the right column of the blog under the contruction zone and go to the 1st serving site to see a picture!

No comments: