Sunday, June 12, 2011

Reading Random Blogs

I spent some time yesterday reading random blogs. (You can click on "next blog" at the top of most blogs and you can see other blogs. Sometimes I can see a pattern - sometimes not. Like when I click it on my friend's or my niece Ellie's it usually takes me to family blogs with twins. When I go from mine I see different blogs depending on what I have written lately.

Yesterday one was on diets. I read something that I have been thinking a lot about. It said if you get hungry - wear the hunger as a badge of honor. So I did that yesteray. Then when I awakened this morning I was hurting from the exercises yesterday. So I thought - why don't I wear the pain as a badge of honor? So I took my Advil, took a shower and added more exercises.

I have been keeping a journal - I type in a prayer every day to continue on this quest - it feels right. Keep on praying for ME!

No comments: