Friday, February 13, 2009

Weight Watchers Starts Today

Weight Watchers starts today at City Hall. We have been trying to get it back at work for a long time. So every Friday we will be meeting at lunch time and hopefully I will be as successful as I was last time I did this.

Work has been very busy lately - I'm trying to go paperless for payroll and it is a huge change. Today starts all the divisions except Patrol - that is going to have to wait until the end of March. So I sent the printjob to print out the Patrol time sheets and the stupid new copier/printer/fax/and probably fix your dinner machine decided to copy 3 sets - so much for going paperless! There is no confidentiality with that machine - you can make a copy - walk away and someone else comes to make a copy and they get a copy of your stuff, too!!! GGGGRRRR..... I hate machines.

The Oneida outlet in Birch Run is going out of business - I really am going to miss that store - Pat and I went out there this week and bought some knives and they had a display piece for sale that is so cool - it is to display silverware in lots of different slots - I bought it and we'll pick it up when they call us - of course - I'm not sure where the thing is going to go - but one side will be for silverware and the other side will be for beads. Yeah! Organization here we come!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Post your yummy recipes ok:)