Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dinner with the Little Princess

oh - and her parents and grandparents, too! We had Jesse and Caroline and Crystal and Chad over with Ayva. She is such a doll - she is getting big and smiling, too. I love to hold her. We missed Javier - he was with his other Grandma and so we didn't get to play. We thought the next time he comes over we would get the blocks out and build towers to knock down, I can't wait. We had such a nice evening - it is always fun to visit with them.

Well I've started back on the WW diet - I am waiting for WW at work to start if we get enough people. I never do real well on my own but I have to start on something. We had the best 6 point dinner the other night (no not when Jesse and Caroline were here that was MUCHO points). I thought I would share the wrap 6 point recipe:

Fat Free Tortilla Wraps
Jennie-O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
1 small onion, sliced thin
half bag broccoli slaw
Mrs. Dash, garlic and pepper
Lauging Cow French Onion Cheese wedges

Saute the onion, take the casing off the sausage and saute with onions, add seasoning, cook until the sausage is done. Add the broccoli slaw and cook until starting to wilt but still crunchy.

Steam the wraps, spread one LLC on it - top with the hot mixture. It was very filling - and Pat loved it too..... MMMMM 5 servings - 6 points each.

No comments: