Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Working My Fingers to the Bone

Oh my goodness.... My fingertips are so sore. I have been cleaning silver, wrapping beads getting ready for the Grandy Open House. It wouldn't be so bad except after I'm done wrapping something I end up buying another dish at a consignment shop or estate sale that HAS to go with the already wrapped spoon or cake server and I have to undo it and rewrap it with different colored beads.

However, the new collections of sets are sooo great. I especially love one small pedestal cake plate that is an Avon Christmas plate red, white and green and the cake server I wrapped to go with it is beautiful. It is very difficult to find white beads - but the red, green and white beads on the server really are beautiful.

Yesterday I found a consignment shop going out of business - I had so much fun shopping. I found so many little bowls and dishes that I am sure I have enough to sell the whole weekend at the Grandy Farm and the Antique Warehouse for the rest of the Christmas season.

Now - if I could just wrap, wrap, wrap for days on end I would be ready!!!!

No comments: