Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Retro Play - Rewind

What fun we are having with Ayva and Javie.

Ayva is playing with my fashion doll and the beautiful classic clothes my Mom made. The only thing was that Ayva didn't know what nylons were.

Then Papa brought down the Barbie dolls that were Sheala and Joanna's dolls. They have clothes that were my Barbie's clothes. So far we only found my Barbie's head!




Javier is playing with the box of transformer type toys that I bought at a rummage sale for Robbie about ten years ago. This all started when Javier found one of the toys in the Astro van in the cup holder last weekend! We told him we had a box in the basement.



When Ayva wanted the Barbie dolls I told her I didn't know where they were. Papa knew. Javie said I was lucky to marry Papa. What a smart boy.

No comments: