Sunday, June 23, 2013

Coincidence?

Walked into church, saw Jean, Sue and Gary - talked with them about the picnic for Worship Committee today - Coincidence?  I think not.

Sat in our regular seats - Barb asked if we had fun in New Jersey - Coincidence?  I think not.

Grace came to get a hug - said everything is going great - asked to sit with us at the dinner on Friday - Coincidence?  I think not.

JoAnn stopped to ask if I would help with VBS crafts - Coincidence?  I think not

After church Amy asked if Ayva and Javier wanted to go to VBS - Coincidence?  I think not

It began as a sad day at church knowing Bill and Amy are looking for a new church - they told us on Thursday they weren't coming back.  To have all these people stop and talk and ask for us to be more involved is simply NOT a coincidence.  Thank you God for guiding people to us when we needed it!

No comments: