Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Land of the Living

OKAY - spent the first day out at the hospital with Caroline - she had a cyst removed - it looks good - thankful for a good daughter, a good doctor and a good prognosis. 

I actually spent a the afternoon back on the couch but at least I moved - I also am not taking any medications since last night - YAHOO!

Today is cleaning day - so while our sweet Stephanie is here we are going on a road trip - hope the sun is shining.

We are extremely busy in May - looks as if we will be going to weddings, taking pictures of Robbie going to prom, seeing Gordon Lightfoot (You know that makes Patrick happy than a pig in poop!), doctor and dentist appointments, and decorating and cleaning at church.  My Mom always wondered how she had time to work - I'm beginning to understand.

That is all for today!

No comments: