Monday, January 17, 2011

ok ok ok

The lesson for today is. . . . Pay attention to details. I am using trip advisor to plan where we are staying. I read all the reviews and then went in to choice privileges to make a reservation. Mmmmmm. . . How can there be two Comfort Inn Airport Hotels? We go to the one I think I made a reservation at and the lady at the desk said that I did not have a reservation. So she gave us directions to the "other" comfort inn airport hotel.

Yuk - it is an older place with lumpy carpets, old bathroom tiles with yucky grout, and the room you eat breakfast in has several leaks happening. We are going out for coffee this morning!

The hot water heat was quite loud and when the pipes were cooling it sounded as if there was a mouse in the room - but it was the same noise every time the heat went off. Half way through the night Pat tapped me on the shoulder three times. I asked him what he wanted but he was sleeping. I asked him about it this morning and he said he was dreaming he was trying to kill a mouse with a shovel!

No comments: