Thursday, January 27, 2011

Animal Kingdom

We went to Disney's Animal Kingdom. It was fun and we saw animals we never even heard of before. We saw lots on the African safari. We were in line for about 45 minutes but we didn't mind at all because we stood by two women from Ohio that were very nice.

There was also a large family next to us that did not speak English but the father kept the children occupied by telling them stories. It was precious. The children had their eyes wide open listening to the tales he was weaving for them and his arms were waving in the air and the tone of his voice would go from scary to funny and the kids loved every minute of it. So did I!

We walked for almost four hours and I was happy to be done when we decided to go. Of course then we had to walk for a bit trying to find our car! I forgot that I have an app called Find My Car!

No comments: