Sunday, December 12, 2010

shopping?

So some of the people at the craft show were buying for NEXT year. I have not even thought about Christmas! I think I will have to get serious this week!

Our lives are so busy we haven't been able to even find a time to celebrate Christmas with our own families. I think we all have to slow down a bit.

OK Maybe this week won't be crazy while we BEGIN shopping with all the other last minute shoppers. Maybe a prayer to Mom and Patsy - Master Shoppers of all times (you should have seen the buys they would come home with after the George Washington Day sales in downtown Saginaw back in the day where everything was. 22¢ or $2.22): I'm sure with the households filled with family they both did there share of last minute shopping!

So I'll whisper a prayer and get going today.

No comments: