Saturday, July 3, 2010

YEAH



I just found out I can retire in January 2011 instead of 2012!!!!! I am SOOO happy - the smile hasn't left my face. We had our friends Bill and Amy and Jan and Jim over for dinner to celebrate - I tried my niece Kim's shrimp recipe - but I made it a little easier. We bought already cooked shrimp at Jack's then added:

1/3 cup olive oil
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 cloves of garlic minced
1 tsp ginger
Juice of one lime

Marinated for 1 hour then we put it on a flat screen type grill pan and covered it with foil - then we put it on the grill for about 5 minutes - just to warm it up.

YUMMMMMM!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO WAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! SUPER EXCITED for you:) Just 6 months away to FREEDOM! Congrats Aunt ME!
<3

Jane said...

congrats aunt me!!!!

Jane said...

oops that was theresa, i must be logged in as my mom :)

Janet said...

Made this tonight.....yum. Put marinated shrimp in 425* oven on buttered sheet pan for 5 min. I only had easy peel shrimp.....kinda messy....but very good.