Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lots of containers filled

Well - I really worked hard this week on the dishes. I filled seven large containers with dishes and wrapped knives. It was hard work but well worth the time. I am sure I have enough for the Jazz on Jefferson on June 9th and the Frankenmuth Craft Show on June 18, 19 and 20. So now I can relax for a few weeks. Then I'll have to get down to business again because I have so many shows this year that I think I better stay ahead.

I must say when I went down into the basement I was pleasantly surprised to see how many dishes I actually have down there. We have been really concentrating on Christmas dishes and I do have lots - but I still think I will need quite a few more to get through to the end of the year.

I just don't think I can have too many Christmas dishes - however - I think Patrick may disagree! He's the one that goes down the basement to store my dishes and he keeps saying there isn't anymore room. But I made a major dent in it with the ones I finished this week and those are out of his way. I'll see if I can fill it back up for him today!

No comments: