Tuesday, April 13, 2010

YAHOOOO - 2 days in a row

I've worked 8 hours two days in a row! And when I got home this afternoon I was still feeling pretty good. My goal is for the whole week to be 8 hour days.

The wildlife is moving in all over the city. This morning when I got to work there was an injured fox in a cage that had been hit by a car and this afternoon there was a wild turkey that flew across Malzahn to our neighbors bushes. The poor animals must be scared with all the traffic and people.

We had Jesse and Caroline and Crystal and the kids over for dinner last night. Jesse and Caroline went to the disappointing Tiger game and then they all came over for fettucini - unfortunatley I don't think Caroline was happy with the meal - I floured the meat which made a gravy instead of au jus with the meat and the homemade garlic bread didn't measure up to Coles - but we had fun anyway. The kids were riding on Caroline's lap bumping down the stairs. It brought back memories of Brandon and Bryant sliding down the stairs when they were little with Joanna and Caroline.

No comments: