Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Morning

Well - I think there is a turning point today - I slept very well and did not take a pain pill until I got up at 3:30 - 7 hours spread - and after being in the machine for an hour - still feel very good. YEAH! My first adventure out will be this week when I go to physical therapy - I'm a little worried because it hurt to get in the van when I came home from the hospital - but - I'm moving my knee much more now and it should be okay.

I just finished putting together a really cute item for the fund raising "Art from the Heart" for the Mid-Michigan Children's Museum - It is a covered glass cake plate with 4 glass plates, 4 forks and 1 serving piece wrapped in red glass beads and silver metal hearts. I hope someone bids big for it!

And just for the record - that is probably the last item I will ever wrap in bed while recovering from anything at all. Beads kept spilling out of tubes, hearts fell on the floor, I kept misplacing my scissors and pliers and it was generally a pain in the buttola. But worth it because I love doing this for the museum.

No comments: