Saturday, November 7, 2009

Holidays Begin

I love November - it starts the season of holidays at work. First there is Veteran's Day - then Thanksgiving and the day after Thanksgiving - then my birthday - then Christmas Eve and Christmas - then New Years day then Martin Luther King Jr. Day - I love days off so these next few months are my favorite at work!

Next weekend is the show at Mt. Pleasant High School - I am really looking forward to it because it is the opening season of deer hunting that weekend so I would imagine LOTS of women will be shopping for Christmas with their friends. And I do have to say - groups of women at my booth usually means they talk each other into buying something! Yahoo!

I'm seeing good friends from high school this weekend. Jo - who we named our first child after (with the promise if she ever won the lottery she would share it with my first born!) And my lockermate - we shared a locker for 12 years because our names alphabetically were together - good thing we loved each other! So I am looking forward to a fun time together. I am sure I'll blog about it later.

The weather is supposed to be fantastic today - a beautiful Michigan fall day - if I am to believe the weather people - which I only do when it fits my needs!

Have a wonderful Saturday everyone!

No comments: