Monday, October 26, 2009

Traverse City Jaunt

Our friends let us stay at their up north home in Bellaire for the weekend - it was so beautiful up there - it rained Friday and Saturday but Sunday was sunny and warm. The trees were golden with rain-soaked trunks and so the rain was even a welcome addition. There was a huge rainbow over the Mission Peninsula on Saturday in the late afternoon - it was raining and sunny in sections.

We went to eight shops - and bought some beautiful dishes. At one we found old white china plates made in Japan with a half inch golden rim - they are going to sell out this season I am sure. I wrapped beads all weekend so I just have to put the sets together and I'll be set for Mt. Pleasant.

We were going to stay one more night but decided we've played hooky from work too much lately - so we are going back to work today - yuck.

I've been working on Pat's cousins pictures and thankfully, Pat helped me yesterday and we got the last of them scanned. So I am going to start to put them together on Winkflash or Snapfish - haven't decided which one yet. So I better go do that now!

No comments: