Friday, October 30, 2009

Thank You Elise

My cousin, Elise, sent me a package of dishes and knives she had found on her antique store jaunts - they are beautiful. It was like Christmas opening the box yesterday and finding the treasures within. Thank you, thank you, thank you - what fun.

My living room and kitchen are destroyed - dishes, knives dropped beads, plastic bins to hold them - I am determined to have the bins filled and in the basement tonight with priced hostess sets ready to go to the next sale in two weeks.

I can't wait to see all the little ghosts and goblins tomorrow night - we have more kids in the neighborhood this year so I think it will be fun. It is supposed to rain and be windy today but maybe a little better for trick or treating tomorrow.

Then on Sunday we are going to Olympia and Vince's for dinner - yum - yum - Olympia is by far the very best cook around - we love to stand around the kitchen - eating snacks watching her cook (we do help out a bit too) She is a master at cooking and keeping us entertained until we sit down to a scrumptious meal. Good friends - good food - an all around good night - we are looking forward to it.

I've been helping my friend with a winkflash book - that has been fun - now it is all ready to go and I am just waiting for a sale to order them - that was fun helping her get it all in order.

Pat's birthday was yesterday so we went out to the Junction and had a drink after he went to choir practice - they had a great band there and we really enjoyed the music.

That's all for now - gotta go have coffee before I go to work - ME

No comments: