Saturday, August 8, 2009

Rainy Weekend

Well - Pat is working on our friend's home again today. He hasn't had as much time to work on it as he wanted because we keep doing stuff that interfere (like going to another Tiger game on Thursday!) So he felt he better get something done there today. I picked up my friend, Robyn, and we went to some estate sales this morning. One was supposed to have Waterford but they must have sold it on the first day. But I bought a few dishes and we had a great time.

It is pouring rain out - I know we need rain for gardens and such but can't it rain on a Monday?

I've been swamped at work. I probably shouldn't have taken Thursday off for the Tiger's game but we bought the tickets months ago and I'm glad we went. It was a great game - Aliva played his first major league game and it was fun being there to see him hit a double.

We went to friends for dinner last evening - we had a nice time visiting with them - we don't see each other enough. And the food was great - we sat on the deck enjoying the birds and flowers and lightening bugs.

No comments: