Sunday, June 7, 2009

Next Weekend

I'm going to spend all next weekend working on crafting! I haven't done anything for so long other than my beads - and I have lots of those done for the next show in July - so - I'm going to indulge!

I have tons of wallpaper books, lots of picture books I bought at the library sale for $5 a bag - oops - all my scrapbooking supplies are at Carolina Moons - I'm stopping there today so I'll pick those up.

Things I have thinking about:

Notecards - cute homemade little cards to have on hand when I want to write something quick to someone special.

I haven't made an altered book in a long time - maybe I'll work on one of those.

Collage of pictues for the wall (I know everyone that knows me will say "What Empty Wall does she have?"

I can't wait to start on a project!

No comments: