Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Beads, Beads and More Beads

I think I've named a post this before - but if I don't quit dropping whole containers of beads on the floor I'm going to quit!

I have 120 knives to finish for the show this weekend, the Midland Antique Festival at the Midland Fairgrounds and for the Grandy Farm in November. I have been buying Christmas plates for the past month so I will have lots of hostess gifts to sell. However, I am having trouble finding red and green beads - so I'm going shopping today after work again.

I should probably do at least one more Christmas show - does anyone have a favorite that I should try to get into? Let me know.

Okay - that's all - I have to go get ready for work.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Saginaw Valley is a good one, but probably too late to get into. Good luck at the Antique Fest! I wish I was going!! We have to work on cleaning the house unfortuntely-Livvy's bday party is at our house on Sun(you know how bad it is b/c you've seen it!)