Saturday, August 9, 2008

The reunion is here!

Tonight is the big - St. Mary Cathedral High School All Class Reunion. I can't wait to see so many friends at once. The first one was 5 years ago and it was so much fun. My brother, Jim, is co-chair of the event this year so I got to see first hand all the work that went into it. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

The wedding plans continue - we are getting closer and closer. We had Joanna, Robin, Robbie, Sheala, Jesse, Caroline, Crystal, Melissa, Chad and Javier over or dinner this week to celebrate Joanna's birthday on 8/8/08! We are so blessed to have our family growing by leaps and bounds. Javier loves Robbie - he calls him Bee. Robbie made a rubber band shooter and he was teaching Javier how to shoot the rubber bands into the tree. What fun.

I went shopping last night and found a cute outfit to wear to the reunion tonight - I have to say - it reminds me of clothes I wore in high school - lime green, black and white. How fashion keeps going round and round is very interesting.

Fabulous Finds in Tawas called to order more serving pieces - YEAH - so we will go sometime in the next couple of weeks - I need to wrap, wrap, wrap till then.

That's all - I'll report about the reunion tomorrow - ME

No comments: