Monday, July 28, 2008

Let's say I'm done - okay?

All right - I had minor surgery on my nose today - and while I am still recouping from my knee surgery - let's just say I'M DONE with the sick stuff for awhile... I had an oil gland gone crazy on my nose - and since I was off work for the knee I thought it would be a good idea to go to the doctor and get this off now. However, when my doctor referred me to her husband the surgeon to have it taken off at his office - I went to see the good doctor he said he couldn't do it in the office it would have to be an outpatient surgery at the hospital!

So they put me to sleep and took the thing off - it looks a little nasty - but - it also looks as if it will heal well. He said about six weeks - which is good because the wedding is seven weeks away!

That's all for now (and I think it is ENOUGH already about recovering from anything at all for awhile!)

No comments: