Saturday, May 24, 2008

Working on the other blog

St. Mary All Class Reunion blog is taking over my life! I have been very busy looking through boxes of my Mom's. They have been in the basement since she died (14 years ago!) and I haven't looked at them since. Now however, I'm trying to find more information on St. Mary's. It as proven to be a treasure box in that regard.

I found lots of information on the PTA - Room Mothers - Letters about tuition - All Sports Banquet booklets, and best of all CLASS LISTS. I think I will make a notebook with all the class lists and take it to the reunion - that should be fun.

I do wish that people would look to see if they have any of the yearbooks we need. I found one on EBAY and wrote to that person asking if we could borrow it - but I haven't heard back.

So - if it seems that I'm ignoring this blog - go see the St. Mary All Class Reunion Blog

2 comments:

Mary Andrews said...

Did you find the Shea master book in the boxes of stuff?

mesc said...

NO - we are still looking for it - I sure wish we had it - I would do another blog! Lynnie - why don't you do one on the Brandi side???