Saturday, October 28, 2017

Dreams!

So the result of the last post is that Pat and I slept most of the afternoon. I know that means I'll be up most of the night, but the dream I had makes it worth it.

I NEVER remember my dreams. But today was different. My best friend, Janet died several years ago and I really miss her. Today in my dream I was organizing our classmates to go to Grand Marais to see Janet. (Something I did when she was alive.) In my dream I forgot to tell Janet we were coming. Lots of stress when I couldn't get her on the phone.

Finally we all got there and Janet was nowhere to be found. My cousin, Jon, also a classmate, came in looking like a hippy with an afro!  (I can't wait to tell him that!)

Then I went in the living room and there was Janet. She was laughing. It made me so happy to see her. Then I woke up and I can't tell you how happy I am I got to see Janet.

No comments: