Friday, July 14, 2017

Planning

At the moment Weight Watchers is 90% of my life. I am totally focused on what I am having for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I pretrack as much as I can. I might change that pretracking a couple different times a day, but I need to plan.

So far it's working. 

As my daily points decrease as I lose weight, I work on making every recipe as low as possible without compromising taste. Instead of mayo I substitute nonfat Greek yogurt mixed with 0 point Walden Farms Honey Mustard. I add a ton of vegetables to add 0 point goodness to as many dishes possible. I spray Olive Oil Pam instead of drizzling olive oil. 

So far it's working.

Connect has been a blessing. So many inspirational posts. So many caring comments. I find all your goodness and support to be my much needed morning, afternoon and evening attitude check.

So far it's working. 

I took a class last night on using this Weight Watchers app. I knew there were a couple things I was not getting. My leader, Barb, is not only a great meeting leader, but a great instructor too. I find depending on her helps make this journey possible. I'm meeting people in my class and inviting friends to join.

So far it's working.

I've been going to the sports zone to exercise on and off for the past two years. Mostly off. I go for a few weeks then life happens and I miss a few days then a few weeks. I get remotivated and start and stop. I keep thinking I just have to make the same kind of commitment I've made to Weight Watchers, but I don't want to lose the focus I have on food. I need to work on this.

So far this isn't working. But I will figure this out. My life is changing and I feel good about that.



No comments: