Saturday, August 6, 2016

Picture Perfect

I just saw the perfect moment. Driving too fast down the road. We couldn't go back and anyway it couldn't have been posed.

A woman standing on the steps of the Standish Township Hall embodied this warm August day to perfection.

Several cars were parked in front of the old white builing. In the quick moment it took to drive past her I had a sense she was flirting with someone I didn't see.

She wore a tea length, sleeveless coral dress with white designs and a v-neck. Her long blonde hair braided with the end hanging over her right shoulder.

She leaned against the railing tilting her chin down as she closed her eyes and smiled.

Time stood still - it was picture perfect - it was like one of those award winning photos from Life Magazine. I don't think I will ever forget it.

No comments: