Monday, June 13, 2016

Lizzie!

After posting a link to my family for Sarah and Paul's wedding pictures I get a text from her sister asking if I still have the pictures from her wedding!

They were in the bag with one of her wedding gifts.  I made her a mirror tray with pictures from her wedding and her parents wedding.  She went through all the cards and bags, no thumb drive.

BUT!!!  When she went through those cards she found the gift card we had given them!!!!!

So that forced me to finally backup my computer pictures onto Google photos.  Five hours later I sent her the link!!!  It took forever.  But I have to thank her because I never thought of backing them up, duh!  So now they are safe and sound on Google Photos.

Here are a few of my favorite Liz and Joe pictures:






No comments: