As I work I will post here - adding pictures she may want to paint - verses that will be on her list - ideas as they come along. This will be an ongoing post. Probably never ending.
1. Psalm 145:9 -The LORD is good to all.
2. Genesis 16:13 – You are the God who sees.
3. Philippians 4:4 – Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!
4. Numbers 6:24 – The Lord bless you and keep you
5. Colossians 3:2 – Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
6. Colossians 3:16 – Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly
7. 1 John 5:3 – This is love for God: to obey his commands
8. Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.
9. Psalm 150:6 – Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
10. Proverbs 3:5 – Trust in the Lord with all your heart.
11. Matthew 5:14 – You are the light of the world.
12. Psalm 145:9 – The Lord is good to all.
13. Matthew 17:20 - He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”
14. James 1:17 – Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above.
15. Matthew 28:20 – I am with you always.
16. Ephesians 4:32 – Be kind to one another.
17. 1 John 3:23 – Love one another.
18. Psalm 56:3 – What time I am afraid, I will trust in You.
19. Psalm 118:24 – This is the day the Lord has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it.
20. Psalm 119:105 – Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
21. Psalm 136:1 – Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good. His love endures forever.
22. Luke 6:31 – Do to others as you would have them do to you.
23. Philippians 4:13 – I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.
24. Psalm 138:1 – I will praise thee with my whole heart.
25. John 10:11 – I am the good shepherd.
26. Ephesians 6:1 – Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
27. Proverbs 30:5 – Every word of God proves true.
28. Matthew 6:24 – No one can serve two masters.
29. Deuteronomy 6:5 – You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
30. Matthew 22:39 – You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
31. 1 Corinthians 10:31 – Whatever you do, do everything for the glory of God.
32. Psalm 19:1 – The heavens declare the glory of God.
33. Genesis 1:1 – In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth.
34. Psalm 139:14 – I praise you God, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
35. Isaiah 43:5 – Do not be afraid for I am with you.
36. Psalm 1:6 – The LORD knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
37. Matthew 28:6 – He is not here, he is risen!
38. Acts 5:29 – We must obey God rather than men.
39. 1 Thessalonians 5:17 – Pray without ceasing.
40. 1 John 4:19 – We love because he first loved us.
41. Psalm 46:10 – Be still, and know that I am God.
42. Proverbs 2:6 – The Lord gives wisdom.
43. Psalm 150:6 – Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!
44. Isaiah 26:4 – Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord God is an everlasting rock.
45. Galatians 6:7 – Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap.
46. John 11:35 – Jesus wept.
47. Exodus 4:12 - Now go; I will help you speak and will teach you what to say.
48. Revelation 21:4 - He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.
49. Luke 12:34 - Your heart will be where your treasure is.
50. Philippians 4:6-7 -Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”
51. Psalm 147: 3-5 - He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. He counts the number of the stars; He calls them all by name. Great is our Lord, and mighty in power; His understanding is infinite.
52. Ephesians 2:8-9 - For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast