Sunday, August 9, 2015

New Beginnings






Clarence Lum, a Saginaw resident, is the featured artist at Fandangles' in Flushing for the month of August.  When I saw his painting, Prada Girl, my heart started to pound, my mind began to race, a story began to tumble out of my heart.  

I am happy to announce that I have purchased the rights to use his painting as the cover of my next book, "New Beginnings." Since seeing this painting at the end of July, I have been so inspired.  I already have a draft of the first nine chapters finished.

It is a story of a mother and her daughter, Aubrey and Annie, moving to Saginaw from Texas.  They are invited to live with a cousin and her daughter, Brianna and Riley.  The story will follow where they have been and where they are headed after many "New Beginnings."  As a matter of fact, Annie is tired of "New Beginnings" she just wants life to stay the same for awhile.

This eBook will be published sometime in 2016.  I am thankful for the inspiration that Clarence has provided.  To see more of his paintings click the link.


My published books are available on Amazon, click the link.

http://amzn.to/SuRAN0

No comments: