Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Almost home


Our trip to San Antonio was filled with emotions. On our way we stopped at Chris and Jane's. Visiting with Mary, Sarah and baby Ella. Ella talks non stop. We had fun. We all went to Antoinette ' s for treats.


Then we stopped in Dallas to see Kelly and meet Kenneth. What a nice time. Kelly looked wonderful, just returned from Cuba. We so enjoyed our visit and the warm hospitality. Her apartment is so cute.


Then on to San Antonio. So many great things. I started four chapters of the book. I have been writing every day. Such rich experiences. We were so proud of Robbie. I am so glad we came. And... Robbie asked Alecia to marry him. It was so nice to get to know her better on this trip. I used my camera so I will fill in pictures later.

Jane and Chris were so nice to let us come in late and leave first thing in the morning. Got to visit a bit.

We had a wonderful visit with Sr. Honora. She is so busy. We picked her up so we saw the home she lives in and met the other sisters. We took her to Patrick's and it was the best dinner ever.


Home later on today.


No comments: