Wednesday, March 13, 2013

New Pope New Hope

Cardinal Bergoglio, a humble Jesuit, of Argentina has been named Pope. He is taking Francis as his name. St. Francis was the the founder of the Jesuits. It has been said that St. Francis heard from God, "Francis repair my church!" Pope Francis, it is my hope you do that for us.

Pope Francis is a voice of the poor, he is humble, and people have called him a saint.

I did not even know how much this meant to me. I prayed for humble. I prayed for someone who loved his people.

In Argentina he lived in an apartment and took a bus. He asked his priests to act like Jesus. Before his first blessing as Pope Francis he bowed and asked the millions watching to pray for him. Need I say anymore?

I haven't been this hopeful since John XXIII!


No comments: