Thursday, February 7, 2013

Major Work on Book Three

I spent most of today working on Independence Day, the third book in the Holiday Series.

Mary Lynn has already edited the first book, No Christmas for Olivia and I just sent it to Kay for a final proof. Well, I say final proof but I never leave a book alone until it is on Amazon.

I sent book two, Easter Break in Florida to Mary Lynn last week. She has been pretty busy so I'm not sure when I will get it back.

The last book, A Very Thankful Thanksgiving has had a lot of work done on it so I don't see too much more I have to do.

The only hold up will be the covers. Dan opted out of this series so I have been researching photographs online that can be used for commercial projects.

So I am optimistic that the new series will be on Amazon around the end of April. Say prayers!

No comments: