Monday, December 24, 2012

On Our Way to Kay and Jerry's


So we met Andrew and James and sat for a little bit to talk with everyone. Julie and Sarah look so happy. I love those kids! Thank goodness they were teasing Kay about her blueberry pottery, it made me remember the two votive candle holders I found at an estate sale in her pattern! I've had them in the car for months - it is a miracle I didn't break them! Jerry made his yummy cinnamon bread - yeah! Now we are on our way back to Saginaw.

- - - - - - -


We are stopping by with quiche for their Christmas breakfast!  Julie and Andrew and Sarah and James are home for the holidays. 
We decided to bring their wedding gifts. One late and one early!  We know gift cards are the best so that is what we got them.
We are going to tell Pat's girl she can buy a silky nightgown!

No comments: