Sunday, December 9, 2012

Done!

Yeah! Shows are done! It was a beautiful day with the first snow, I think it put everyone in a Christmas mood.

I saw so many friends yesterday at Horizons. Just from work, Peggy, Chris and her boys, Richard and his wife, Diane and her daughter, Mary and her Mom, Marla, Gloria, and Jimmy O. It was so nice to see everyone!

But now I can put the tree up and work on some Pinterest crafts I haven't had time for at all.

We had a nice family dinner at Timbers last night. We gave Robbie a birthday gift from Hammacher Schlemmer! For years Sheala and Robbie have been looking at the catalog and putting their initial on each item they wanted. Some items in the catalog cost thousands of dollars! Some are affordable.

I put the box with the Hammacher Schlemmer name on the table and let Robbie think about what was in it! It was "The World's Brightest Pen Light!

We had fun and now I can't wait to decorate!

No comments: