Saturday, November 24, 2012

Watching Quizbusters

I love Quizbusters on PBS. Teams of four high schoolers from around Michigan go to WKAR in Lansing to compete. We are watching our second show tonight. Some of the questions are easy some are quite difficult.

It is nice to just be lazy today. Pat visited his Dad today and I stayed in my nightgown ALL DAY! I did make a salad with leftover turkey, lettuce, blueberries, raspberries, avacado and tomatoes. I also made a recipe from Pinterest for some yummy biscuits.

I hoped the biscuits would bake because I have a call in to Sears service the oven. I tried to make custard for Pat's Mom this morning and it never baked. After the first 35 minutes I reset the oven from convection to regular and baked it again. It still did not bake. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. Sort of like me!

No comments: