Saturday, July 7, 2012

A Day at Sand Lake

Fran is in Sand Lake this week so we went to her party this afternoon. I can't tell you the memories that I was filled with.

Sissy, Daphne and Mary Ann were talking together. When I was little, so many times I would run over to Fran's house knowing I would have a baby or two to hold! One of the sisters-in-law always had a baby or was pregnant!

I remember going to Mary Ann and Patrick's wedding. She was so beautiful. I danced with my Dad at that wedding. I would have never danced with him if we weren't invited to their wedding.

Mary Ann brought a box of old pictures to the party. It was fun watching them go through the box. I'll have to remember to tell John the cousins looked at his Uncle Tom's wedding picture and wanted to know who the George Clooney guy was. It was John's Dad!

It was a fun day. Thanks for the invite Fran.

3 comments:

Fran said...

Glad you came to Sand Lake....before the group left, they decided I need a patio so they are building one next Spring!! We will see how that turns out.

mesc said...

I love it when the slushies and the beers start talking! Just keep thanking them all year long and they will make good on those drunk promises!

Fran said...

I think it was the shots of Jameson when the patio got bigger...now it will be 30 x 20