Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Holiday Series

I finished the first draft of the last book in the Holiday Series. This was an incredible journey. I asked my sister Jane for some suggestions for the fourth book. She said, Home schooling and zero tolerance! How was I going to do that? Well, I did. Being a new writer, I wondered how I would forget the characters from my first series and focus in on new ones. I found that I didn't have to forget the first ones. Some of them sort of pop up once in awhile in the new series. Seriously, how could you not have Bertie's Bakery: Heaven Sent in any book about Saginaw! And yes, there is a wedding. I just love including a wedding in the books. It gives a joyous reason to gather! Anyway, I'm done with the drafts. I'm still waiting to hear from the publisher on the first book. So continue your prayers.

No comments: