Friday, April 6, 2012

Go Kroger!

Kroger has a promotion going right now. Buy gift cards and get 4x gas points. We bought Outback gift cards and we are going back for more! We bought $150 worth of gift cards because we have an upcoming dinner where we have to pay for Jim and Cindy. We take turns taking each other out for birthdays. Pat just saved .60¢ a gallon! YAHOO! I am not sure how long the promotion goes for so I'm going back today. They have everything, Barnes and Noble, I tunes, lots of different kinds.

2 comments:

Jane said...

Darn - I just bought $75 worth of gift cards. I could have had you buy them for me!

Love you - have a deep and blessed Good Friday. Remember when someone asked Sarah what her favorite holiday was and she said Good Friday. :)

Cindyshea said...

I think that I will request that we go to Lucky's for my birthday.
Jim